Mission and Goals
The mission of the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office is to see that justice is done by providing the highest quality legal representation for the public and for individual victims of crime and by supporting the community’s efforts to strengthen itself and solve problems.
- Improve the quality of case representation
- Improve the quality of case presentation
- Make the community a partner in the justice and social service process
- Improve the administration of justice
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of office operations
- Improve the efficiency of case management
- Fulfill statutory requirements
- Maintain victim focused prosecution
- Maintain an office environment that supports and encourages teamwork, employee growth, initiative and outstanding performance.